Phew, what a rain filled summer term we have had. Now let’s hope the rains disappears and the sun come out over the summer holidays.
1st Cubs of the Autumn term is Monday 10th September 2012
Subs for the term is £40 (Discounted to £35 for the first child and £30 for subsequent children in the group ONLY if paid By Monday 17th September 2012).
Dates for Diary
- Dragon Boat Competition camp weekend – 28th – 30th September
- Fireworks night – Saturday 3rd November 2012
- Remembrance Parade – Sunday 11th November 2012
- Cubs Winter/Christmas camp @ PGL – End November (Dates to be confirmed)
Cubs moving to Scouts in September 2012
Rohil, Keertami, Callum, Kaya, Jaden, Dhilan, Freya, Anendeyan, Christopher, Cian
It’s been a pleasure having you all in cubs and hope you have enjoyed you time as well as gained new skills. We would like to wish you all the best in scouts and hope you continue to strive to be the best. The first meeting of the Scouts term in on Friday 7th September 2012 at the Scout Hut from 8pm to 10pm.
Cubs moving to Scouts in January 2013
Amy, Molly, Paige, Rebecca, Tia, Megan, Katie, Keyaan
End of Term Laser Quest Party
Monday 16th July 2012
- Arrivals at the scouts Hut – 5.30pm
- Leave scout Hut for Laser Arena – 5.45pm
- All those not on Mini bus must arrive at the laser arena by 6.40pm
- Approximate arrival back at the hut – 10pm
There is a lot more to look forward to in the new term so hope you all have a great summer holidays, enjoy the Olympics and hope the rain goes away and the sun comes out….
See you in September….
The Cubs Scouts Team